Send me one supplier name
That is enough to start. I will tell you what I can see from here — whether the registered entity matches the name they gave you, whether they present themselves as a manufacturer, and what their registration history looks like. Free, no obligation, no pitch at the end of it.
Send a message
Tell me what you are deciding
This form does not send anything to a server. It opens your own email app with the message filled in, so nothing about your supplier passes through a third party.
Direct contact
About the time difference
I am 12 hours ahead of New York and 7–8 hours ahead of Europe, so the practical rhythm is: you write in your afternoon, I answer before your next morning. If you want a call, tell me your time zone and I will book a slot inside your working day — including my evenings.
My spoken English is conversational, not native. If a call is not the best use of your time, I am happy to keep everything in writing.
WeChat and WhatsApp
Scan with your phone. WhatsApp is the usual route for buyers outside China; WeChat if you are already in China or prefer it.
I cannot verify a QR code from here — if a scan does not work, email me and I will send the current one.
What to send for a useful answer
- The product and the spec — or a photo of what you are buying.
- Target quantity and target price, if you have them. This decides whether a supplier is even in the right bracket.
- Which market you are selling into. It drives the compliance requirements, and it is the thing buyers most often leave out.
- The supplier's Chinese name, not the English name on their listing. The English trading name is often not the registered entity.
Before you send anything confidential
If you want an NDA in place first, say so and I will send a one-page mutual NDA, or review and sign yours. I do not contact your existing suppliers without your written approval, and I do not work for your competitors in the same product category — tell me who they are and I will confirm that in writing.
No supplier yet? Start here instead — one paragraph about what you are buying is enough.